Pure Sinewave APT 1kw to 6kw
Pure Sine Wave Inverter IR 1KW-6KW LED/LCD
Type:Pure Sine Wave
Description:Quiet, high efficiency operation Front panel LED/LCD indicators and adjustable switch selectors Selectable settings for flooded lead acid, gel, or absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries 1.Three-stage battery charging (bulk, absorption, and float) for increased performance 2.Low battery, overload, and high battery, over temperature protection circuitry 3.Fast switching (grid to battery and battery to grid) for backup power 4.Low idle current (less than one watt) conserves energy when no loads are present 5.Generator compatibleMain Features
Main for home and office Appliance such as TV,refrigerator,fan,lights,computer etc. 35A ~70A automatic 3-stage battery charger
- 1. Compatible for generator , frequency range (40hz to 80hz )
- 2. Charge current is Adjustable(25% ,50% ,75%, 100%),it is suitable for different battery.
- 3. High overload ability of our APC charger is up to 300% rated power(20 sec.).
- 4. PV pure sine wave inverter adopts low quiescent current, and power saver mode to reduce power consumption to 10W(3s sensing cycle)/3W(30s sensing cycle) *. It can extract max. power from various batteries with different protections, and low voltage trip can be selected (9.5V/10V or 10V/10.5V).
- 5. Uses PFC(power factor correction) for charger, which has less power consumption than conventional units.
- 6. It has 15s delay before transfer when AC resumes, and overload protection when our PV pure sine wave inverter equips with generator.
- 7. 10ms typical transfer time between battery and AC, which guarantees power continuity of PV charger. Uses selectable input AC voltage (184-253V or 154-253V) for different kinds of loads.
- 8. Our IR charger allows start up and through power with depleted batteries. Its powerful charge rate up to 90Amp**.
- 9. It can offer 3-step intelligent battery charging, and equipped with 8 preset battery type selector for totally flat batteries.
- 10. LCD status display, battery/AC priority switch, USB communication port are available for our APC pure sine wave inverter,it also has 17 alarms/warnings for easier operation and trouble-shooting, and ability to switch the unit on/off. In addition,select/deselect power saver mode can be used too.
● High surge capability
● Durable construction for long life under extreme environmental conditions
Simplified controls with a snap-on cover that protects settings from being accidentally changed Better thermal performance allows full output power to 50°C (122°F) without de-rating High surge capacity starts more difficult loads and handles overload conditions reliably Circuit boards are conformally-coated to protect them from corrosion for longer life & improved reliability Durable powder coated, corrosion resistant steel chassis
Model IR Series IR1000 IR1500 IR2000 IR2500 IR3000 IR4000 IR5000 IR6000 Capacity Watts 1000W 1500W 2000W 2500W 3000W 4000W 5000W 6000W Battery DC Voltage (Optional) 12V 12v 12v/24v 12V/24V 24v/48V 24V/48V 48V 48V Recharge current 35+/-5A 35+/-5A 65+/-5A
45+/-5A 35+/-5A 40+/-5A 50+/-5A 3 – stage charge Boost CC → Boost CV → Float Input Nominal Voltage 120VAC or 230VAC voltage trip range 90v+-4% to 140v+-4% or 184v/154v +-4% to 253v+-4% Voltage reengage range 100v+-4% -135v+-4% or 194v/164v+-4% to 243v+-4% Max input AC voltage 150VAC or 270VAC Frequency 50Hz or 60Hz(Auto detect) Current 25 Amps in maximum Efficiency 95% Output Voltage 120V or 230V AC ±5% Wave form Pure Sine wave Frequency 50/60Hz voltage range Depends on battery type Transfer time ≤5ms
91.20% 90.20% 91.86% 91.86% 91.09% 91.86% 91.52% 91.09% Protection Overload 15 mins for 125%, 60s for 150%, 20s for over 150s Short cPVcuit protection Fault after 10 secs Electric Fans Thermo -controlling Surroundings Temperature, humidity 0-50 °C ,90%, no condensing Surge rating (10s) 3000W 3000W 6000W 6000W 9000W 8000W 10000W 12000W capable of starting
1HP 1HP 1HP 1HP 3HP 4HP 5HP 6HP Physical Mount Horizontal wall mount Size (H x W x D) 460*217*179mm 636*217*179mm Carton (H x W x D) 332*580*310mm 765*335*300mm N.W ( KGS) 18 19 21 21 25 35 38 40 G.W (KGS) 20 21 23 23 27 37 40 42 Remark Specification for reference , subject to change without prior notification We accept order with special specifications
* There are charging current selection only available for 230VAC system.
Product specifications are subject to change without further noticeMighty 850VA/1.5KVA – BrochureMighty 850VA/1.5KVA – User’s Manual